Boys Woodland Teether
A necessity for any teething baby. The "Bunny Ear" teething ring is made with a cotton print top and super absorbent minky back tied onto a natural, smooth wood ring.
I swore by wetting the fabric tie and freezing to numb My baby boy's gums.
- Fabric tie can easily be untied from the ring and washed with a normal wash cycle.
- Crafted in a smoke-free home. As each teether is handmade, the fabric placement may vary.
Cautions and Care:
Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
**Always inspect your product upon receipt as well as each time you give it to the child**
- Children should always be supervised with wooden toys, even if they do not contain small parts
- Wood rings should not be submerged/soaked in water - spot clean only
- Do not put wooden rings in the freezer - only the fabric portion should be frozen.
- If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child